In Partnership with Suryodaya Diversity Group Nepal (SDGN)
Phoenix Voyage is please to partner on an wonderful initiative in Nepal to establish a Cultural Center for visitors and the surrounding community about organic food growth and sustainability methods. With of 300 Acres .that are currently owned free and clear, half of the land is a working tea farm and the other half is ready for development. The expansion plans are to include:
- Renovation of Building with Three D painting and bamboo interior
- Extension of Hall below building with Bamboo or wood.
- Paragon Building
- Landscaping of tea garden behind house ( with pond and 5 tree house)
- Activities ( Zip Line, Paragliding, Horse Riding, Sky-walk, Trekking, Trailing,
Fishing, Swimming and agro tourism - hands on farming).
- Bamboo House with bamboo furniture
- Phonix voyage Center with all its activities.